Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting to know GLAM

Wow, this is the first day of my GLAMARAMABABY blog and I must tell you I'm very excited about it. I know that I have a great deal to learn about blogging and how this system of writing works, so please be patient with me while I figure it all out. My plan, at least initially, in this blog is to share with you my many, many years of experience in the Beauty/Cosmetics/Glamour Industry. I've been in this business for over 30 years, so really, I've pretty much seen int all. And since I'm STILL in the industry, I have access to an enormous amount of research and training. SO I'll answer and questions that arise and basically, share my "pearls of wisdom" with you!

...again, please be patient with me.
Glamaramababy


No comments:

Post a Comment