Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

Starting to get it.

OK. I think I'm beginning to understand this blog. I'm looking at other blogs and finding cute things to add. I hope when I find CUTER things to add that I can remember how to remove the first cute things I've added. Geeze.

I remember my old days on MySpace. My page was plain and actually sort of ugly for a very long time. Then one day a friend came over and showed me how to add the code to make things right! From that day on, I wasted at least 4 hours each day hunting relentlessly for items that would make MY Myspace page cooler than yours! Then came Facebook, where you can't do much but update your status. I liked it. No wasted time. Just status and photos. Then Twitter. Just status. Quick. Simple. To the point.

...but a blog is different...

I NEED to find a way to make my blog cool, interesting, engaging, rapturous! I think this is going to be a long process. You see, now, I have a job to go to. I have a husband and a dog and a car that need maintenance and laundry that needs to be folded. I CAN'T waste much time on my blog. I have to MAKE IT COUNT!!!

...so far today I've spent 3 hours just to get it as you see it now. Pathetic, I know. But it's a start. Besides, no one is reading it yet anyway. I found a counter to add and last time I looked, it said 20 people have been to my blog. Honestly, I think all 20 of those people are ME.

Hopefully I'll make some friends soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment